Wednesday 17 October 2012

So,

you actually meant something to us, hah.

things have been pretty okay for me.

not great, not bad, just okaaaaaay.

but this worries me, finding my sister writing about Jon leaving, and her mentioning she misses him today, YES the baby one.

ON THE OTHER HAND,

My brother gave me book which I half read before exams, and left it to one side, Last night I picked it up and I couldn't stop reading. Unthinkable, by Scott Rigsby.

On October 13, 2007, after enduring the elements for 16 hours and 43 minutes, Scott Rigsby became the first double-amputee on prosthetics in the world to finish an Ironman distance triathlon with prosthetics at the 140.6-mile World Championship in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. Rigsby used "swim legs" to navigate the difficult 2.4 mile ocean swim, "bike legs" to cycle 112 miles through the heat and gusting winds of the Big Island lava fields on a standard road bike, and "run legs" to complete the marathon segment in darkness and intense pain.




words can't describe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment