Thursday 29 November 2012

My problem?

Yea I kind of figured out what it is already. I honestly don't know why somethings happen sometimes, like why would God take my best friend to study so far away. And then dump me here, on a crossroad for my future. And giving me the hope that he would just walk right in that door and say he's back from football.

I hate everything, Christmas without my brother, Samantha saying she wish he'll come back. Being in his room. Skyping with him but all we can do is small talk. Like where is the fairness in all this? I honestly thought I will be too busy to miss him. Turns out studying was a pretty good distraction. I know that other families have missed their kids too I mean Pei has both her sisters in UK, why should I complain. I just don't know who to turn to anymore. I mean, God is not someone I can see, or hug. Maybe some people see God, but.


I just hate being so close to him..............


to the only guy in the world who would listen to every stupid word I say and makes me feel like I mean something to him. Not only to me, but to the sisters too. We miss the brother a lot, who's gonna be our body guard now? :( And save us when we do silly things, and cook for us crazy stuff. And cause stupid fights.

I don't mind the stupid fights now. guess its too late.



snap out of it you silly girl.





trust me, i'm trying hard. i just miss my gym buddy. and my himym buddy. and my lazy pig lala. and for the record, thanks for telling me how much I mean to you. Yea, you. Not my brother. Silly me, for thinking you actually care. 

I think i'm actually relieved high schools over. I'd amuse myself, see how many people actually bother after this, ha. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment