Thursday 29 November 2012

Well hello

// Credits
So lately, i've been thinking alot. And I really feel lost without studying haha. Guess i'm at this really important crossroad of my life eh. Where I pave my future, but I honestly feel so lost. SPM has been a wonderful journey nevertheless, manage to go through it well I guess, not talking about confirmed A+'s but about staying healthy and having the strength to actually study.

Not only in this, but in whether I should keep running. I know it's so easy to say, but one race takes hours of training, and i'm not sure if i can commit so much of my life, give up so many things and compete again. It's amazing how many days of school I've missed every year. And tuition classes i've burned, I think dad pays an extra month every year for all the classes I've missed added up. I can't be ungrateful because running has been a really huge part of my life, but whether it will be a huge part of my future too, its still undecided. Daddy's taking me to see colleges now, open days and all. This is weird. I feel old. Aiks.


sighs so many things to do. So little time. guess i'm off to hit the gym. its the last month already, wow two years past really fast. And now, december is just around the corner. What have I done with my life lately?

HMM.

I MISS MY BROTHA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment