Sunday 2 December 2012

New start,

Service was overwhelming today. Amazing in every way and somehow so refreshing. Although Jon & Luke were off dozing next to me, I barely stayed awake. But nevertheless, the message came across hard. But I enjoyed worship so much, as usual. It's like something I look forward to every week. 


This song is amazing, it has been my running/jogging soundtrack during my running and I just got reminded of it today; and I wondered, why did I even forget it?


"You defied reason with love
Took the fall meant for us
You alone are enough
Though we were destined to fail
You opened the way
And broke every chain

Lord You bring us to life
In You our hope will arise"

Ohhh if you have no time, trust me, you have time for this song. REALLY, this song is so good. No matter how good or bad life is this song never fails to lift me up. The instrumentals too. Ah all time favourite. Really. Play it. Watch, just 5 minutes of your time; totally worth it.


"In the chaos, in confusion
I know You’re Sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will"

Credits


But it doesn't mean everything is peachy perfect again not even close actually, but it's getting there. really. But the again, i'm so sick of always telling people how much I miss them. I think I might actually stop telling them. Just cause I remind myself that high school is over, and people drift away no matter how close. Like i'm even close to him at all hahah, jokes I try to ignore. Well. HIGH SCHOOL IS OVER.


AND my brains still trying to process this whole transition. Meanwhile, guess we're just going to enjoy freedom while we can!


AND PLEASE. here is a very special promo.





I HEREBY INVITE YOU, YES YOU TO:
INTER CG GAMES 2012
8 DEC
FGA KL
800am-400pm


More details?

Feel free to call me, or buzz. anything. Hope to see you?

TILL THEN,
all the best for the remaining papers SPM-ers.

God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment