Saturday 1 December 2012

perfect start

sure,
judge me,
blame me
condemn me,
tell me how much i screwed up,
and then you tell me to never run again


like all that isn't enough,

judge me about my relationship with God.





Now that's a little bit too much for this heart don't you think?
He's my only hope, and the only one who has been there, who understands me fully. And you say I don't care anymore? Sometimes I wonder, why judge so quickly? That was never what you taught me, and right now, I still can't believe the words you've said.

oh yea, you got me bad alright.
i just thought that maybe, just maybe, i have feelings too


i'm crushed, and i hope you're happy, like finally? :]




Proverbs 3:5 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.

"People tear us apart, but God holds us together." I hope that is true;


0 comments:

Post a Comment