Thursday 3 January 2013

#560 Self reflection?

sit, breathe, think.

LOL can you believe reading Yeepei's blog has made me want to write this? I know it takes personal to a whole different level but I honestly haven't blogged properly in a very long time. Well, before I start here is another lyrics video of Chris August's Starry Night.

So it's a little bit too late since it's already 2013. I have a lot of time on my hands but i seem to be very busy. I have no idea why because it's always like one thing after the next. Any hows, I have so many things to write so I need to get it in order. Hm, first, there are still so many things I have learnt though.

I learned that my dad is a perfectionist, and not surprising, but Tiffany is one too. Heh and I have learnt a lot really. Like for once, nobody really tells you how they feel, but deep inside. mmm, the stories kept untold can be endless. I have met so many wonderful people this year.

Firstly, new classes, but these people are wonderful. Really.

Chun Yeaw; this cina I tell you. Crazy freak that thinks being tall means he gets to touch my head, pfft my friend, being tall is not the only thing in the world. And I am always awesomer than you cause that is eugenia logic okay? Thanks for being a great friend, and haha have fun being a lawyer, there you have it, your skill, talking a lot!

Dhiya; shes the craziest bubbly girl I've ever met, no matter how chatty she gets sometimes, the class is never the same without her.

Guo Zhi; ohman, this guy thinks i'm closed minded. Its just that I'm a Christian. And by right, we don't believe in gays/lesbians. And thats, that. Honestly, no one is born gay/les. God only made people of opposite sex to be "fruitful and multiply" Not do silly stuff and create sex related diseases like STD, and HIV. No one asked anyone to sleep around. And yet silly enough it happens, now we live in a world with millions affected by sex related diseases. Imagine the l ives of these babies who live each day with uncertainty if the disease will hit hard, or just give them another day to live. I think thats a strong enough reason. Now, do you still think i'm open minded? haha well, I will miss Physics tuition and asking you to shutup all the time. Talk more, and stay fit ;) haha.

Canesha; the different one who is bold about everything she likes, I admire how she stands strong for what she believes in and what she likes, and all her drama stories, and of course sharing stories of her M&G with "The Wanted" and etc. Will miss that drama queen telling Raviena about the latest news haha.

Raviena; and then there's Raviena. She's the girl who believes that I will be a superstar in the world out there, I mean get famous and all. She always reminds me to tell her not to forget her, haha but I enjoyed sitting behind her this whole year, very fun girl to trick ;)

Adilah; this genius. Don't let her "sleeping" fool you. No matter how much time she spends cheering or sleeping in class, she is one smart ass. Haha will miss making retarded jokes with her.

Then there's running. This is really an eye opener, but we will leave that for another day okay? Movie waiting for me! Yeap, the self reflection thing didn't go as planned, sorry. chaos.


xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment