Friday 18 January 2013

#587 Raw blogging

simplicity?

Today I stumbled upon a very dear friend's blog, and I feel a pinch of jealousy of how the blogger has been able to express herself so clearly and in such a personal way, its amazing the sincerity of the blog. And needless to say I have read plenty of others who blog that way too. I used to blog like that too, but then I don't know when did blogging become a few pictures, some words and thats what a call a post.

Insecurity of what people would say would definitely be at the back of my mind, reminding me ot blog with caution. Haha but who am I kidding, no one reads this blog. And I can just be hopeful that the one person who does will actually be impacted. Because in all sincerity, I haven't had a decent post lately. Maybe occasionally, and I think reading blogs are one of the luxuries of going on the web. Its just so personal, haha reading about one's life.

So I shall tell you about my holidays, at least what I remember.
I pretty much spent my December away, in the hometown of Sarawak where we had crazy fun with the cousins, really. Everyday was exciting. There was always something to do. The highlights were

  • of course going to my aunt's orchard (kebun) picking ripe fruits, like rambutan etc. 
  • 3 nights of barbeque, yums, (Everyone became heavier fyi)
  • Sg. Maong the mission trip with their church, and the road trip there! 
  • Checking out my uncle's new apartment, super sweet hangout place for a bachelor I dare say
  • Walks with the dogs!
  • Night walks with the cousins
  • And of course without a doubt, the family reunion, although incomplete. 
Nevertheless, those two weeks were too short. Hahaha, managed to get my granny laughing everyday, and it makes me so happy. Lately the passing away of my late uncle has made her so upset, and she just couldn't really find true joy, in different circumstances. But nevertheless, I hope she was really happy with us being there. My other granny however, mum's side needs prayers. Her bone mass in her knees are decreasing too quickly making it painful to walk.  That made us all worried, good news is she is coming over for CNY, considering that it is difficult for her to go visiting over there. God will heal her. My cute granny. When we came back, December went by in a blur. First we were all dead tired, mentally exhausted and we slept, and slept. Which made planning the Christmas party really hard, hahah but nevertheless, it was a success and soon enough, we were in church again for countdown, and there 2012 is over. 

January. This month signifies new beginnings, a fresh start. I also realised that college intake, the first one- Jan would be very soon. Initially I was very sure I wanted to do law, because it seemed so convenient. And not to mention, friends were confirm going to go there to, so it made me all the more sure. But things took a huge turn when I realised it wasn't for me. Only to realise another option that would be favored by the ambitious aunts and of course my parents. Hahaha, it's not to say that I want to please them, but what's life without challenges, and hence. I decided to wait for actual results before applying. Hoping for a scholarship, because as i've mentioned earlier I want to study FOC. heh.

My holidays. Danggg, who knew, its 3/4 of the month flew by already. New years. Searching for colleges, intakes, details, etc. Driving amali courses, and church, why have I been so busy? Well, 
cleaning the house has taken a huge deal of my time, entertaining the baby sister never gets old. On top of that outings with the friends, there's always plenty to do. And I am actually trying to keep fit so I don't get so sick easily. So much win btw, you can accomplish more cleaning without feeling tired! Haha okay I kid, but while waiting for my "L" I have been driving around the area with mum in the car of course. Not forgetting cooking lunch for my siblings occasionally. Keeping up with my Bible reading, devotions and such. Practicing musical instruments again; picking up old dusty skills that i've neglected due to the busy-ness of my high school years.

IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH, you get the point, I barely have time to breathe and do nothing. HA. 

So basically this is me blogging, again. Hope you were annoyed, jokes.
God bless!
Tata.


ps LOOK WHAT I FOUND heheh

0 comments:

Post a Comment