Sunday 20 January 2013

#588 Lovely sundays,


Tiffany played the keys for ch1urch today hehehe, so cute. Service was amazing and definitely something to learn from Elder Ho's message about this year's theme. Heh, it is also Danielle and Sel's last week. Hence the occasion us girls decided to go Midv for lunch. Couple of hours well spent and the adorable two; Lianne and Sharon came too hhaha.  SO GREAT TO SEE THE JACLYN WONG AGAINS

So many pictures in their new i5 which will come soon, but we'll sette with this one from Janice's first. The rest of the evening was even well spent. Like a pig, slept through haha, it was raining in my offense and my day off from any sort of work. or exercise, heh. okay. Have a lovely weekend all. I need hair cut, my fringe is so long.

NEW WEEK AHEAD, and I have no idea whats in store for me yet.
Till then.

God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment