Friday 22 March 2013

SPM 2012;

CREDITS;

Frankly speaking even if not going for the Malaysian Games during my SPM year would have gotten me my straight A's. I'd rather experience it all, than trade it for anything. No regrets, not turning back either, but still I will be eternally grateful & thankful to the Heavenly Father who is watching over me. Because He knows whats best for me. On top of that, my parents are the most loving, caring, understanding, encouraging pillars of support that I can never thank enough. For every race they've supported, hours of driving, training and even tolerating my SPM period giving me all the encouragement needed.


For being so understanding that straight A's is not everything I need to impress them. Making them proud is an indescribable feeling. Yes nevertheless, both them and myself would have loved if I have achieved better, but again, God knows best. 


Congratulations to everyone who scored well, whether straight A+ or not, to those who did their best congratulations! :)



now, one scary word I need to face: future.



















well it's all or nothing, here goes another journey, a whole new chapter with God.
Till then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment