Wednesday 25 September 2013

Hi again,

credits
I shall not want,

I know keeping a blog is so ancient. However, the memories this blog holds means too much to just let go. So bear with my emotional posts and thank you for reading.

week 3
"I need to start studying"
I keep telling myself that, but finally started today. An hour for the first day, not bad? I think it's a good start. This past week was a relief. Presentations are over and the oral speech is far behind for me.


I am so. sick. of feeling lonely. My friends in the hostel are only a handful now, making new ones is just too.. my classmates all speak Chinese and everyone is having exams.

I hate it.

I don't know how God expects us to give Him praise in the midst of difficulties. But I will try.

Till then,
God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment