Monday 10 March 2014

#616

Another wave of sadness again. Yeap you realise I end up blogging when I feel so overwhelmed. Lacking faith in my future indirectly shows how much I have faith in God. Since He already knows my whole story; I am so disappointed I cannot trust Him enough. SIGHS.


My comfort today:

Philippians 4:6
New King James Version (NKJV)
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;


Favourite verse, I just wish I had the heart to take it and live it.

Dear God,
Please grant me strength to believe in the things unseen, hope for the things already prepared for me and trust / delight in You always. Uni applications and scholarship may just be a speck of what You already have in store for me. I know You have marvellous, unthinkable plans for my life. Right now I choose to believe and trust that Your timing is the best and that your plans for the future are of good and not of evil, to give me a future. Love you, forever and always.



From Kampung Speu, Cambodia

0 comments:

Post a Comment