Thursday 24 April 2014

#622

the ugly truth. credits
Last night was horrendous. I stayed awake till the morning, writhing in pain. I have never experienced such intense pain in my knees. Okay maybe I have, since this injury. But it was a long time since i've felt so weak. But then again I am too proud to admit the pain and I know that in the morning I'll be perfectly fine again. My legs will find new strength for the day.

Yes too proud to admit pain you may ask? This is because my parents will start blaming me for not taking care of myself. On top of that they will probably add a hundred more restrictions to the "forbidden when injured" list. Lately, mum even added driving to that list. Driving me insane really hahahah. Besides, i'm not even allowed to go out much because my legs need to rest. Okay maybe they want the best for me. But I cannot..hence, why it is easier to not admit pain.


I just hope it will go away.

Anyway, the rainy gloomy day is a perfect start for studying. Don't mind me but I love rainy days, the sound of rain. The cooling air. Running after the rain at night - pure bliss. Feeling so restless; sitting down to study again. Everyone assured me it will be easy but I do not want to be unprepared. Seriously hoping to please the admissions board.


7/8 more weeks till I pack up and leave again! In the meantime, I am loving it back home. (Apart from curfews of course). I have the luxury to cook as long as I want, and listen to my baby sister's opinion about the food. Honestly, sometimes I think I cook just to please her and not everyone else. But all is cool. She won't be this innocent for long. Oh and idk why I am actually writing here. I think its funny how I read back and thank God for not being so silly once. Whatever the reasons are, blogging is cool. Great for reflections. True story. Think about it!


Okay bye, God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment