Friday 9 May 2014

#636

PIcture of books CreditsSleep leaves me tired.. I am so tired of being tired. But I had the best nap I've had in forever. So dream - free. Bliss. And when I spent nights awake not wanting to sleep I tend to read. Lately my sister has downloaded so many iBooks and honestly, some are crappy. But when I find a nice novel, it is nice. To escape reality, but then you wake up the next day and face life. Nevertheless books give me a break. And for that I must be thankful for its existence! They should have International Book day or something, lol. Okay bye. Exams tomorrow and then I get to go KL with Dad.

If I don't get a chance to say this, happy mothers day, to the beautiful women who raised us to be who we are today. Go hug your mom and tell her you love her. Hehe, God bless!




"I love books, I love the moment when you open one and sink into it you can escape from the world, into a story." Elizabeth Scott

0 comments:

Post a Comment