Tuesday 13 May 2014

Breathe in, breathe out



Tumblr has all the pretty pictures hehehe. Anyways. I went through a phase of cool Christian songs I found. But lately I realise I just skip 'em, today the playlist shuffled to a song thats somewhat so relevant. Ohgosh, I wish I know where I would be months from now. I wish I knew what is coming next for me. But He has that in store, and I am yet to find out. So many things at stake right now, I can't afford to drift away from God. Yet I find myself doing the exact thing. My only excuse is pathetic. Frankly, idk where I am right now.

So many things to do. So many things to learn. Interview to prepare for. All for the future. All I need is faith in it.  Sorry, I meant: faith in God, who holds future. Taking a step back to breathe in, breathe out.




I apologize to myself for living in the future

And letting what’s ahead get in the way
Because if happiness is always down the road
Then I'm missing it today.

-Breathe In, Breathe Out, The Afters

0 comments:

Post a Comment