Sunday 31 January 2016

Jing

Hello,

Remember high school days when we would print out facebook pictures and paste em on huge cards? Then everyone would sign em? Well, oceans are separating so many of us, so I've decided to make you (write you) a blogpost instead. Nothing too sappy but I hope you have a great online date with CY and enjoy the most of your time in the UK!

4 DAMAI 
the class where everyone was a prefect and I was gone for half a year

you turned 17!
we could never surprise you because you always found out! But I knew you had fun!

prom with matching rings later that year!

post SPM at the sampat Kiew's place

you turned 18, and we had a retarded cake for you, because it was green tea.


Because an Instagram post will not suffice. I hope you like your card, happy birthday once again, Jingle Chai!

ps/ you need to snap me more ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment