Friday 29 January 2016

Help

I don't even know what that term means. But, let me be honest here and say that lately, people have been randomly talking to me....... and all they are asking for is favors. Or if I could do something for them. Once, yes, one person, out of every time someone talks to me, would sincerely actually want to know how I am doing and how life is.

I have reached the point where all I say is "What's up?" or indirectly, what can I do for you.

Then I think of how this may have started. I guess I have been offering help and people remember - which is not a bad thing at all. Or because they know I am nice enough to actually try to help them? Either way, I don't really care how it started. I just hope it changes.

I just cannot help thinking how I got to this point - where people I call friends will just buzz me when they need something.





What happened?

0 comments:

Post a Comment