Monday 9 July 2018

cambodia 2018

I went to Cambodia again! I have been wanting to return for some time now, but have not done so due to summer internships and what not. This year, Jesus remains faithful and I was able to afford two tickets - one for me and my sister. We stayed for a week in the center in Kampung Speu with the children. Most of those whom I've come to know during my time there are possibly graduating and going off. Other than the nasty insect/mosquito bites (honestly left me so paranoid, exhausted and super grateful for home) we had such a sweet time. We got to name all eight puppies, my favorite is Vanilla. Excuse the grunge, messy look, but the week was so sweet. So many of the kids remembered me and my heart was so full. So glad doors were opened this year.











The pictures below are some of those I found from 2014, and how they look today! What a sweet thing to be able to see them become the young man/woman they are today and to see how much they have grown.

___

Chiky

Pitset

Savadi and Srey Pich

Kakada



Check out my 2014 post and the album that has all the pictures of the kids four years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment