Monday 30 November 2015

Pastor Bob

“But what does it matter? 
The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. 
Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, 
for I know that through your prayers and God’s provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. 
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.”
Philippians 1:18-20 NIV
**

I had a really intense discussion with my friends earlier today about Pastor Bob. The preacher who preaches in the South Oval. The radical one that tells you after life is either heaver or hell.
You know what? That verse itself tells us to really not worry about these things.

Surprisingly, you may not realise it but this incident may actually spring up conversations about after life - that itself, a topic that everyone avoids and never acknowledges - the fact that they are talking about it makes it worth it.

Pastor Bob may or may not be preaching the right thing (you be the judge) but he definitely tugged on some heartstrings. He most definitely made everyone thought about after life, even for a second. That's all that matters.





0 comments:

Post a Comment