Tuesday 31 July 2018

a loving eye

8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;

I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

it is great that amidst imperfection, Jesus does not demand a servile devotion. rather aptly, he grants free will; unbound by his fervid grace. if you ask me, the tradeoff is anything but cogent. yet Jesus chooses to avail when we call. he demands our all and our anything, in return; we walk alongside him. yet despite our choices that often lean towards ephemeral pleasures and solution; his audacious love never leaves, it never forsakes.

he is not fickle, nor is he capricious

our sins, no matter how small or how big, will not change his mind about me. he still sees me perfectly. how. crazy. is that?

when i am troubled, he sings and surrounds me with songs of deliverance. remember, remember, remember.
7
You are my hiding place;

you will protect me from trouble

and surround me with songs of deliverance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment