Friday 14 August 2009

slackers!




You guys arh! Never come school! Everyone sick is it? haiyo, my bro so annoying he wants to go MTV world concert or whatever its called. He got free ticket, but so? Even though he got into alot of trouble. Nevernmind I won't say more, conclusion: he is very stoopid!! And now he has KH and sejarah trials tomorrow but all he's doing is sit around, i think he's eating chocalate. sighs. yes eugenia. shut up ok. okay, i don't have much to say, school not that fun so boring, teacher also never teach. oh yeah, you all wana know what Puan Lau said to us (adele, me and clarissa). i won't say now lazy. haha, beg me! lol, kay, bye, i know you all miss me alot right?

ps, to those who are sick get well son, let's all pray h1n1 will stop. ok?

omg so hot. he kissed taylor swift in the music video. omg, hot hot hot!! melts.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment