Saturday 4 September 2010

When all else fails ,

You know it ,



CF makan was not bad at all. The crowd was overwhelming. Thank you God, for free food, and people to enjoy it ;) Next year, we bring more drinks aight?
___


Oh i don't know what's gotten into me lately, I've been hating people for the littlest things. :S So not me. Right? Oh, btw world out there, Eugenias don't always marry Eugene okay, so Mr. Tse, don curse me -.- They said my muffins were nice! Why I don't like calling it cupcakes? Well, because of the dirty minded people around hahaha. Jk,
___

Bazaar yesterday with Emily, Amelia and Sam. It was cool, it's like you bump into almost anyone :O I saw Sean and Bryan :DD Ken joined us later , at U5's padang, till it was dark. But yeah, good talk (: In the car both Emily and Amelia, that CHACE CRAWFORD was perfection ;D Hmmm, we should do it more before fasting is over. Btw, Taylor's mum is a pastor. Hahaha, hard to believe.Why I blog? Its to de-stress I guess :/ I don't know lah lol, mum's pressuring me more, yeah well, thirty two days left and counting guys! And guess what? THIRTY TWO days to freedom. Hows that? Well, Eugenia shut up and study lah you. Okay okay, BYE (:




ps/ Revo, is dying like crap in seafield I mean , AND, today is the gathering, well, I missed it , what happened to the fire? Don't ask me. I don't know.

Yeah, thats how I crap, see ya aliens. OH, and MALAYS out there, HAPPY RAYA! (;

0 comments:

Post a Comment