Friday 15 October 2010

How i spent my day ,

Well hello blog,

I shall bore you with my day,
I actually don't remember, but I saw Hakim! When we went for breakfast.

OH, you should know I watched Korean drama today. YESH,  at Tze May's, and here's my concluscion:

WHY, it's better than barat ( ohmy, i forgot what western was in english for awhile ) movies.
1. It has less sex scenes.
2. They don't know how to make out, so obviously everythings not about making out.
3. They don't do bed scenes.

WHY, it's bad:
1. The story so longggg windedddddd. D:
2. Heartbreaking.
3. No sense of fashion. Seriously.

There, nice review? Yeah, I ain't anti Korean anymore I guess :| Okay, my sister wants me towatch TV with her, so buhbye. Do bore me, Mr. Oso, (from Special Agent Oso.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment