Saturday 30 October 2010

So hey,

See, how awesome blue is? Credits;

I'm still looking for a nice layout, but hey, a blog is made out of words right? Not layouts, right? Well, I really don't know. I don't do much online. Really. I tumbl. I don't like facebook. Know why? Now, its even worse, they have a see friendship link for EVERYONE to see. Ohmigosh wei. Thats why I leave a lot of friend requests to rot, cause I don't dare ignore :S Haaaha.

Everyones yawning, but sorry my blog is so boring to read. What do you want to know? Oh, I should make a formspring thingi so that people can ask lame questions! :P ZOE TAI, is coming back everyone ;DD Yessss that pretty girl who shares the same birthday as me. (:

Hm, so. I have yet to write inspirational posts like FelOr all those you know. I blog cause people read, sadly, yeah. But its actually cool to have to have the freedom/power to write things for people to read. That way I get to influence. You know, complain about the government, tell everyone how bad everyone else is , who's the bitchier bitch, spread stupid rumours and all. But then what is the difference with me & everyone else? So if it isn't obvious enough I don't know what to blog about. Janice can preach, Fel inspires, I can't, I tumbl.  Tell me it is a gift -.-

AND no. I don't know where my rantings are heading to. But the bottom line is, idontknow. whatdoyouthink?

Guess what? We went back to KotaKemuning for breakfast! , <3 Ohmigosh, the greenery there, if you don't fall in love with it you're weird. Anyways, you should know, thatplaceisawesome. They had a carnival/fun fair thing at the lake. Samantha brought home those floating balloons (; so adorable, haaaha she was so afraid it would fly off. Yess, I miss the jogging there already.Oh, they have boats/kayaks at the lake now! Maju-ed eh? heresucks But oh wells. I have to ask Nick if they already started renovation in my house. Mum won't let us go visit ): 

Dear God, let the owners take care of the house okay? I miss my pink room already, the garden, the gazebo, natnicksteph, the jogging paths, and the privacy, like I said: heresucks But we'll be moving soon. I think.

This post is taking forever. Why? I don't know.

Bye, humans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment