Sunday 1 April 2012

#489 My weekend; April?

31/3/12- Saturday
I spent my Saturday on that red thing with white lines. Hehe, we had MSN selections or something. Basically just a competition to be selected or to know your timing. Mine was both, haha, turns out. Things happen differently and I didn't get to run with Satrah ): That would have made my PB better but I clocked something close to my PB though! All glory to God, for the perfect drizzling weather and the time spent. Couldn't contact Mummy OR Daddy to fetch me cause we ended early and they were in a conference with their phones on silent. Pfts, but it was a blessing in disguise. C. Sharil had to go to KL and I really had no options left so I ended up going to Midvalley (which was near church) Yeap, we waited an hour or so for Natalia and five of us (Me, Fatin, Nisa, Filda and Nad) headed to Midv by the KTM, we were all tired by now. 

This was the first time I was out with S11 and they actually told me so much. Heh, all their stories. And don't be surprised but I wonder too how so many of them (Form2/3 only) have older girlfs. Yea, I have to say they are not the most innocent people but I was glad they trusted me enough to tell me all these. It was a really cool day, (the weather included) heh!

We had to wait really long for one train and we stood the whole day. Really thankful to have the seniors around though, really blur about the routes and all. Midvalley has got to be the last option if you were to watch a movie. Serious. We queued up a whole good 45 mins only to find that the next show was midnight. (They wanted to watch The Hunger Games) 

So yeaaaaa, we ended up seeing sports stuff. LOL, sports people walking around in sports attire (Me and Fatin didn't plan to tag along.) looking at shoes and such. Pretty funny I might say. Gotta be the first time I walked around Midvalley in training clothes, which was weird, cause I was quite smelly too. Hahah, but anyways, I managed to get some strings for Tiffanys Guitar and got some Krispy Kreme Donuts for tha. She loved it. 

This sister of mine, is amazing. Recently I lost my pencil box and the next time she went shopping with mum, she bought for me a blue one! :') She's so thoughtful and caring even though shes the youngest. HEH, blessed indeed.

Spent my Saturday with these lovely people :)
1/4/12- Sunday
Can't believe its April already! Okay, so I didn't know time flew so fast. Its the fourth month already. SIGHS, anyways, today in church CRISIS Home came and shared. It was amazing how our conference impacted them. Crisis home is a home for people affected or infected by AID/HIV and everything is found here http://crisishome.org/. Well, they were awakened when our church came and painted their place/have dinner/socialize with them and etc. two years ago. Since then, they decided they should do something too instead of wallow in their sorrows (Some of them are HIV positive) since they're healthy and God is in them. So they managed to fork out some money to sponsor children affected by HIV/AIDs to buy school items they need. The first year was 25 students, and it grew to 50 last year. Its amazing that despite their situations they manage to do something to impact the others. This inspired me today. I have to re-think alot of things over.

BTW, our church is having a musical this year. EXCITING AINT IT? You know you want to come..! Details? Ask me! :) Feel free okay. I might even send you there if possible.

COME!
6/8 April
8PM
FGA KL




TILL THEN, school tomorrow.
You can always choose to treat it like a Sunday y'know?
Sighs, Joe Brooks. You distract me alot.
Highlight of my weekend: Sleeping 12 hours straight. Yeap, I came home and crashed till church the next day.

Missed this retard, y we no same class?

God bless you, have a great week! Its Easter Week! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment