Tuesday 24 July 2012

#524


I planned to skip school today so I could study at home. Turns out, I actually fell sick :( Plans gone wrong, I slept my whole morning with a fever + flu. Greaaat. Attempts to study with a massive headache wasn't that bad, rarely falling asleep, thanks to jia who told me sour stuff keeps you awake, not coffee. So that was the only plus for today I guess. Lil sister kept my mood up today. OH. She said I could eat her today when I threatened to bite her. That was disturbing hahaha. She's up there laughing over some cartoon now. Love her to the bits. At least she's not leaving to US. But still, Jon leaving is something I really don't know how to face. For now. He's here. Just for now.
____

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

2 Corinthians 9:8
8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Ephesians 3:20-21
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Today's New International Version (TNIV)

0 comments:

Post a Comment