Saturday 18 August 2012

#541 Brave

Salutations fellow aliens.

I have often pondered. What does it mean to be brave?
Does it mean masking all your fears behind. Acting strong? Being fake with what you feel?

Well. I really hate the word fear. It's like your worst nightmares, because fear stops you from doing everything you could ever imagine. The fear of not being accepted, fear of loneliness, fear of rejection, fear of being not able enough, fear of failing, and what nots.

It makes me feel insecure.

Hence in times like this I can only turn to God who stood before my failures to give me a future and a hope. He makes my insecurity, secure. And that is why, being brave is something we should all be. Simply cause we know He's on our side.

Right now I just wish I was in total recall, just so I can travel through the earths core halfway around the world. To see kor. Just cause lifes different without him, and simply for that reason.

Till then,
Just had to let it out

0 comments:

Post a Comment