Friday 10 August 2012

Inspire a generation;

Credits : kayilyouth
Woke up this morning
Jon: Bolt won!
Me: Huh? 200m?
Jon: yeaa finals just now *4am
Me: Oh then Blake?
Jon: Second, ask me who got third. ask me...
Me: huh? okay who got 3rd? USA? Tyson Gay right?
Jon: Noooo, the new Jamaican guy; Meir something. they dominate everything wei.
Me: ohhh, really?

I was so tired this morning and apparently the brother stayed up all night watching olympics. Its that season hey. But it was the only thing that made us talk lately. Brings the whole family to the TV.

Just got back from Empire with to brother to get him a farewell gift. We shopped so fast that our parking was free! Woots, bunch of cheap people we are but who hates free stuff right? Hahah. Anyways, my tables definitely missing me today. Considering the fact that i've never touched my books after exams sighs. Went for a jog and I saw so many schoolmates. Hee. Apparently everyones out at 6 eh. Anyway, we've been getting some really great food lately. Going out for family dinners every night, stuffing Jon with all the Malaysian food before Sunday. Haha. Oh since i'm not on twitter now, my facebook converted into timeline automatically. Nooooooo. It's so confusing and hard to use. How can they do this to me? :( iTunes shuffled to Joe Brooks. Aiya, i'm really tired of everything. Tired of aching and dreading Jon's departure. Just staring into space lately and thinking of hows life going to be without him is distracting enough. And to add it all up, he's not going to be here for the holidays.

Oh shut up you; he'll be back next olympics. Make the best out of everything.

Oh man, I really wish you were online too. Really need to talk to someone, why did I delete your number again? dumb me. :(


Title: courtesy of the London Olympics 2012's motto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment