Tuesday 4 September 2012

Day 22;

Greetings says perry the playtupus; from the hottest driest state ever;



Someone being in your life, and someone being on your computer screen. Totally different things, I know right! Anyways, things are getting better. Still can't believe how I mad through those 3 weeks. But today kinda sucked, after getting some papers sighs, but I came back to find out that he was waiting for me to come home from school. IDK why but when I saw him and he asked how was I, I just wanted to cry. Make him come home, but that would be stupid. 25 minutes really did good for me I guess. Really helped me get through the rest of the day. Ah.

Anyways Samantha convinced me to get off my study table and go play frisbee with her @ MPSJ. Great time. And i'm convinced that little ballerina is meant for that only, if you get what I mean, she gets tired so easily, that baby. HEH.

Well, overall I really have many things to be grateful for. Specially in the situation I am in. Mum told me that if I think i'm in a crisis, people in Africa have worst.

So I thought of that.

Well, till another exam break? or what nots.

ps/ happy birthday nicholas peanut butter. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment