Sunday 23 September 2012

While my sister is watching the voice upstairs,


the great fallout;
Anyways.
IDK about that either. well.

Today in church we learned something that hit me really hard. something to ponder upon, God's love for us. Sinners. And the story of Luke 15; the one of the Prodigal son. Yeaa, I must learn to read my Bible differently from today on wards.
It never really hit me being the older child in the parable but it makes all the sense it can ever make. How on earth can we ever comprehend this? We can't but we can always feel it. God's love has carried me through the toughest moments in life. It's something I can feel, and thats the only thing that makes me want to know Him more. He has never failed us. And never will, God does not love you, He is loving you even right now. Here's the amazing part. The amazing part about this God I know, about this faith I have is that. No matter what or how we try to run away from His love. It never changes.

Countless sins have put Him on the cross, and now nothing separates us from His love. No matter how many lies we've told, people we've hated, parents we've disrespected, murders murderers commit. No sin on earth can separate us from His love.

Romans 8:38-39
New International Version (NIV)
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I think its amazing for the fact that no matter how many times we've failed, we can always come to him unjudged. As long as we acknowledge Him and admit we have failed.Can you imagine a friend who has never counted the wrongs you've done in that friendship? Never counting how many times they have waited, or never feeling jealous, or betrayed, or even judgmental. Friends who never wait to see what they get on their birthdays, or setting expectations and defining the friendship. God never asks us to talk to Him, but he dearly longs for it. But He will never go against our own free will, and despite it all. I think a Friend who doesn't merely condemn you for every wrong doing is so worth it. :)

You think so? Well, thanks God. For always being there and blessing me with wonderful friends to show Your love.

Always as amazing as ever, but help me to always remember, that You love me.

more about God here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment