Friday 19 October 2012

T-minus 15 days,

Well, you must have done something right, if I were to fall so hard. Not anymore.

What am I doing here? I don't know but thats okay, I just wanted to remember something. Well, I've missed someone so much but I've already reached the point where crying and breaking down isn't necessary anymore. I feel so accomplished, honest. Wasn't easy, but I made it. But sometimes the feelings still gets too overwhelming and I tend to lose focus from the books. On top of it I also drifted away from someone who meant a lot, but it was for the better good. Although I was counting that the person would always be there for me, but life happens right? Besides how many friends are going to stick with you after high school? I find a lot of comfort in knowing that. And since I don't have a best friend of 11 years since primary school, like everyone can boast about; my hopes are not too high too. It's okay to not know someone that well I guess, to always prove to everyone else how much you know you friends, or how long you go way back. It doesn't matter, I won't even bother competing; cause if "How long I have known him/her" or "all these years I've known him/her.." is used against me, i'll definitely lose. So thank you for teaching me, friend. About friends. Ohwell, a few months and we're out of school for real; lets make it count.

So much indirect blogging, but if you knew me well enough you'd know who I was talking about.


"From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61:2

0 comments:

Post a Comment