Wednesday 21 November 2012

#574 The road to nowhere.

Credits//

And, i'm already thinking, where to next. Phewww, 3 days of really crazy exams finally over. only two hectic days left :) Slightly relieved that Physics wasn't as hard as Jon Quek said it would be. And on top of it all I read the paper 3 experiment only minutes before.

Oh and on sunday night, I couldn't find my IC, and I really panicked. Thank God Bryan said that we can just get a slip for it. But I was still scared & I prayed very, VERY VERYY hard. I almost cried. haaaaaaaa, turns out the next day it was in my pinafore pocket. That was already WASHED.

SOYEA, God has been pretty amazing in my life. I don't know about you but my God is pretty real to me!

Here's a verse;
James 1:5
New International Version (NIV)
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.


goodnights! till freedom then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment