Tuesday 1 January 2013

My 2012 in pictures

RUNNING:

SUKSES

MSSD
Running family :)


Had the time of my life with the schoolmates, it has been a great journey training, and all the politics we faced together. The lunches after training. The MPSJ track. Hiding the 5 cent coin haha. And everything, i'm going to miss the guys so much. :(


MSSS




Another family, green blue, black. We did everyone proud this year, but so close yet so far. First olahragawati outside school. :) And I clocked my second best timing. Loved being the "older sister"


MSSM




Ikal, the MSSM bestie. Love her ttm. The most retarded best friend ever. I mean we could be so close in such a short time. Love her.


Seniors!


ALL MAH BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS
Enjoyed all the teasing and the crazy moments training together.


MERENTAS DESA


SPORTS DAY



holding that trophy again, thankyou God :)


CHAMPS OF SPORTS DAY 2012- GREEN HOUSE

SUKMA

They drove to kuantan to see me run, I have the best family in the world, (TO ME)


*****
SCHOOL/OTHERS

BOMBA COMPETITION, with the runners



*****


JOE BROOKS'
@KL LIVE


*****


SUBANG RALLY



*****


HARI ANUGERAH





******


❤        

People I love:


KOR
ohmykor, I miss you so much. Every day is still different without you. Today finally, someone actually used your mug, with your name on it, and it has been kept that long. Well, sometimes I wake up and wonder why you're being such a pig and sleeping so long. But 5 seconds later I realise your room is my study room. There are days when I come down and almost ask if you're awake, or what time you came home the previous nights. And they are also days when the NFL notifications lights up and I will think of you. Distance has been awfully mean to us both and I'll always miss you being around as a brother and a friend. But I have to learn to move forward, accept the circumstances. Because I find so much comfort knowing that God has planned your future, as well as mine. So kor, I miss you dearly, but it's for the best. Study hard, but most importantly stay close to God, because He knows you better than me ;) 
Much love.

The family. 
This december was well spent with the cousins, all the differences yet so united. So happy I got to meet each one of you. This time was such an eye-opener. And I really need to go back often. Love roadtrips and travelling in Sarawak. Best of all, I love my Inik, my grandmother, who never fails to make me laugh each day. Being my buddy. ^^

Cousins + Grandma
oh the cousins, they will never read this cause we don't really know each other ONLINE. But in the real world, man, we're best buddies after days. People get to know each other for a lifetime before being friends. We're just friend for a lifetime. Really, from cooking breakfast, to bathing dogs, long walks, and complaining about mothers. Hahah my 17 year old neph and cous. We 3 are unstoppable. Really. ;) Miss them to the bits but I know that God has the future planned out for every one of us, so see you both in 6 months aye? Gawai! :)


TZE JING
HEEEEY RETARD. 2012 has been so aweshum ah. Friends for barely two years but seriously, the amount of teasings I get, countless. But I know your life will be very dull without me. Oh oops, I mean the other way around. Hahah thank you for being so awesome, and all the retarded moments we have. From singing in the dewan to annoy TS to calling YP short hehe. Have fun future lawyer, love you!


 

YEEPEI
Ahyo, kiew ah kiew. IDK what to say la. You are like the most popular girl in school lo, pretty, everyone likes you but you think too much. Really, you are wonderful, but you don't know it. I hope you learn to learn yourself more, stop writing emo posts cause it  makes people emo too. Stio reading emo books, be more confident okay haiyo. Promise me to always be happy, I like being around you cause you're shorter than me. Hahaha, and you know I love you, and your driving. ;)



TSUI SAN
HELLO DAUGHTER! 2 years classmates when everyone left :( But we had such retarded moments this year. Haha. Thanks for always tolerating my nonsense and making me shut up sometimes, and telling me when teachers are scolding. Best table mate, love youu baby.


YATKUAN
HIHIHIHIHIHIHH^^ hahaha I didn't know you earlier but it has been so awesome to know that you think i'm not retarded. Right now you are eating maggi mee on skype with Jing, so retarded. But I love you anyways, know you've been through a rough year, no worries, 2013 will be great! :)






MISS CHOO CHOO
heylo. classmate, addmath tuition buddy. You and your sister have been so nice to me, from shopping for prom dresses in KL to crazy car rides. Thank you for letting me come over before/after tuitions and the undang, thanks for helping me stay awake. Hhaha and I will miss all the retarded moments we have in class, all the crazy lame ass jokes and whatsapp convos. *SIGHS. We are so lame. BUT, hahaha, love you la. :)


JIA
in 2009 we had 3 pictures together
in 2010 we had 2
in 2012 I'm pretty sure less than 15
Yea. Thats us jia, no matter what you'll always be the best lala. Sorry for always not replying your texts back then (during running season) and taking you for granted sometimes. Hehe, you're so nice, and I wish you the best always. And thanks for the advice, and being like a big brotha. :) Stay buff. Hahaha.


VIVIEN
HI BIMBO FRIEND, omg I will never forget you and your nerd act in class, no joke. I laughed my ass off literally. And thank you for the late night talks, in Nise's house. Hahah reality hits hard. But you've always been a good friend, so thank you for spending November 12 not studying but instead coming to Pizza Uno for my birthday. 


PRYA
Best friend of idk how many years, I'll always cherish the moments we have. And all the crazy times we had together, you'll always be my favourite indian. Love you prya. :)



CHENG YU WEI
Heylo cheng yu wei, I miss you and your funny laugh. Come back from camp  quick. Its been an awesome year for CF eh. Really, but miss the CF meetings, your the kind of person that really knows what matters in life, in CF and although we got distracted by SPM we made it through the year. It's been great going camp, getting to know you and hahaha the Justin Bieber video we did on valentines day. Well, wishing you all the best in everything, I know you'll go places and do great stuff, amazing things for Jesus. Continue being a blessing to everyone you meet okay? You made CF 2012 unforgettable, along with every single member of CF.


CHENG YI
Another girl who has impacted my life so greatly. Your raw simplicity and honesty about life, and how you see things has changed my way of seeing things too. Being in camp with you was something cause I learnt so much. Sorry for "stealing" your best friend away, haha Clarissa is just really friendly, but i'm glad I got to earn another best friend in the process; you. You've always been there for me, and I want to thank you for always helping us stay positive in every CF meeting and gently reminding us when we go wrong. I have so much to learn from you, and I hope you do well in everything. You will continue to touch others around you I believe, continue shouting God's fame. You, shy? Nah don't think so.

ALEX, your mini head is there. Thank you for all the encouragement, and for sharing your thoughts with me. You're going to have a fine year KP. Hope that 2013 goes well for you, and I hope I can be there when you need me too. Continue shining for Jesus in everything you do bro.


EU-NISE
hello there everything buddy. I thank God for placing you in my life. I've written so many posts about you, just scroll down. Frankly, you've been through alot this year, and your faith and hope in God is something I admire. Wish the best for you in everything, and thanks for the prayers before each run. ;)



So many others who have impacted my life, but thats all for tonight. wrote till midnight, wanted it to be a new years post, but oh well, 2nd Jan 2013 it is. :)

'Till then











0 comments:

Post a Comment