Monday 11 November 2013

#604 365 days of being 17

Hello everybody.


So I have only a couple of hours left to be 17. Sadly, I think I am going to sleep through midnight LOL. Anyway, it I am so scattered I cannot even attempt to do my EMB until I get this off my chest.

Well, being away is not easy. Sometimes there are perks, like staying out late, going out or such. Not being strictly monitored, but well, sometimes I wished I had curfews. I wish someone could tell me what time to go home. Remind me not to go out too much, to chose when to and when not to.

Secondly, being away really makes you stronger. Like holistically. I believe spending money and time wisely is a lesson that can never be taught. Hence, what better way to learn than in uni/college?

As much as that matters, right now all I want is to hug my mummy. Yea I know, it sounds so sissy and it's a wish that is impossible right now. But with that said, I want to share with you some of the highlights of my past 17 years.

Well, as cheesy as this sounds, I need to do this right now, for myself. Because being grateful and thankful for all God has blessed me with is the only resort. Looking back, I can never complain. I know that.


Running club

Monster Dash Charity Run & my first 5 km medal

Roadtrip > Hiking > Waterfall

Trips back home
These girls who meet me every time I'm back

Being sportswoman for the third time.
Competing in SUKMA.
Running & the joys.

The year green house won


My donkeys


CF, so far the best thing that has ever happened in high school (to me)


Turning 17 with these people during the SPM season


I did not include running pictures, cause that is a whole different thing to be grateful for. Don't get me wrong, it is something I am very grateful for, but i've often posted about MSSD, MSSS, MSSM. So there. :)

Also, to my bros who have always been there for me despite being so far. Its so sweet that I can still retain my "Bimboking" title. Just so you know, you are very much appreciated, for always cracking jokes when I need to laugh. Man, I miss you guys.



With that being said, right now, I have much to be thankful for

Right now, these people are the best thing that has ever happened to me here in Kuching.




I guess that sums up being 17. Except that, I miss my family so much and this boy especially






God knows how much I miss him. Literally. Well here's to the second birthday without you Kor. Miss you and love you.

Yes well. Hope you've collected my scattered thoughts by now dear readers, if not sorry for wasting your time, you should really consider closing this tab.



note to self: you have so much to be grateful for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment