Friday 13 December 2013

Devotions 101

I packed my notebook and Bible, but I really needed some space to do my devotions. Here's a verse for you; the Bible has never failed to comfort and assure me in doubts, here is one of my favourite verses:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you.
Isaiah 41:10-13

With the blurred process of applications and moving; I trust that God  has my life all planned out already. Exactly how I wasn't suppose to be in Swinburne but ended up having the best 8 months of my life. Time flies, but my trust in God grows even more now that I don't have a choice. Feeling so grateful for His guidance throughout these 8 months. Grateful for every single person I've met. For the many hours we spent together, I would never trade it for anything in the world.


Till then,
Last day in the hostel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment