Thursday 1 May 2014

Psalm 39:4

"Show me, LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is."
Because every sunrise is a blessing; credits
Just 2 years ago I had to say goodbye to a very dear friend. I wouldn't exactly claim to be his closest buddy but he was the nicest guy with the best intentions. Up till the very last meeting we had. Today, one of my church friend's brother passed on in a car accident early this morning. I do not know him very well but I knew his brother. He was co-leading a games group in camp with me. Like the psalmist David says, teach us to number our days. Life is too short.

We were given the privilege to live each day we wake up, what are we living for?












I hope my answer is Jesus. Because He is everything and He means everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment