Monday 26 October 2015

Grateful

Hello,

after what seems like eternity I am back. Yes blogger I am back. I am still trying to figure a way to transfer previous posts to blogger but apparently all the free plug ins are not available. I will figure it out.

But again. Today Jesus has been showing off. He tends to do that cause he has every rights. But for real. This weekend and my Monday was my best days yet. (can you believe it keeps getting better?)

Being a sponsored student, money was a crucial concern. On the other hand, not getting money would be a worrisome ordeal. I manage to turn an email conversation (that sounded like accusations/blaming to and fro) into something positive. On top of it, I got both parties to benefit, and from the conversation, we resolved to solve our financial situation. This has been a great ordeal because we have not been able to contact the sponsors. Clearly, their cooperation was a blessing, and right now I can sit back and not worry.

So over the weekend, I lost my ID. It was probably the rain. The chaos of trying to keep dry and stay away from puddles left me overly concerned about everything else. Somehow, it was lost. When the weekend past and I still couldn't find it, I decided to go to get a new ID from the union. But some kind soul, a stranger, walked to the union with my ID and returned it. What were the odds? But guess what? Out of the thousands, Jesus allowed the person who actually bothered, to pick up my ID and return it to the Union. So. With that being said; I found my ID. I was ecstatic and I've never felt more loved or looked after.

Soon later, I found out the classes I was going to take over the break had dates that were perfect. School would not be interfered and that was such a "Told ya I can do it, Eugenia" from God. Classic.

So so overwhelmed. Felt so so loved today.

I want something more, a life worth fighting for
I don't need a reason, to set the world on fire
And burn a little bit brighter now
There's something beautiful hiding in the shadows
So set the world on fire
Let's burn a little bit brighter now
         Brighter, Against the Current 

0 comments:

Post a Comment