Thursday 19 November 2015

hello world

This is procrastination at its finest but hello.

I am here, in the library trying to figure about moments of inertia. And oh, finding out that i almost totally forgot how to integrate problems. Man. Honestly, someone once said that his degree was literally googling stuff up. Welp, with much regret, I have to admit I am learning from google more than I am learning in class. Only for some classes though.


But hello. Yes. So life is pretty good for me, pretty good because I just survived the toughest week/birthday week - yes, the coincidence is sad. But life is good because I am done with my only exam of the week! And that makes my heart (and brains) so very happy.

Also. I got my first Under Armour shoe. It was a gift - obviously, because I am super pro Adidas. But man, those shoes are so beautiful. Tiffany has the best taste in gifts. She is amazing.

This week - I took off my brace. I worked out. I got to run a little. I played some really intense squash with a new German friend, and then badminton. My legs felt like jelly afterwards - but it feels so good to be back! I am promising myself to take care of my legs and to never be in a situation where I have to wear a brace or a cast again - because that is the least my legs deserve. Oh well.

So yes. I know homework will not get done by itself - so the procrastination ends now!


Till then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment