Friday 3 May 2013

#571 Imagine dragons


This song, reminds me of Tiff. My best bud. I miss her.



But school life is getting easier to cope with, all I do is study, not to brag, or anything, but only dumb people do that. Ha, not saying I am, BUT IT AIN'T EASY. I need strength, in everything I do. Only leaning on God. With all happening around me, people just dying, on the streets, bombs, murders. Got me thinking again, what am I living for?


I just hope the answer can really and sincerely be for God.

When it comes to these matters, there's so much to say, so much to think. And today I had a great deal of time thinking about it. The recent bombings in Boston, a friend's mom's passing (due to robbery Read more here) life seems so fragile. And in Psalms 37:2 it goes like this "For like grass, they soon fade away. Like spring flowers, they soon wither."



So again, I ask, what am I living for?



#foodforthought
ps/ family is coming over in 10 days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment