Friday 3 May 2013

GE 13.

Lately,

I have been a little bit selfish and prayers have been revolving around me and myself heh. I never pray enough for the country, but today, a day before elections. I would just dedicate this post, to God. As a prayer, for the nation.

Dear God, 
Thank you for the many years of protection and blessings that you have poured out on Malaysia. Protection from natural disasters, diseases and so much more. As the people, we ask for Your forgiveness fro taking what we have for granted  help us all to instead whisper words of gratitude instead of murmuring complains all the time. Even as the results of the election will be out soon enough, I pray that the whole process will be smooth. And that this time, votes will be counted justly. Thank you for Your plans and purposes for this beloved country. Your will be done on Malaysia, and we surrender the ultimate fate of our nation; into Your loving hands. 

In Jesus MIghty Name,
Amen.



MUM TIFF AND SAMANTHA ARE HERE to vote, and visit me, and mama too. I LOVE MY FAMILY, really. I missed them so so so much. Will update soon, but here's a thing to ponder on: WHAT HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS BEEN ABOUT LATELY?

YEAP I'M THINKING TOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment