Sunday 27 April 2014

#625 Hey brother,

There's an endless road to rediscover,
We can go, penang Char kuay tiaw and Asam Laksa!


hahah. Never been a fan of rave and Aviici kinda music till the kids in Cambodia make me listen to it. Idk if I spelled it correctly. Haha anway, being back home is nice. Very very nice, sometimes I wish my brother was home now too. Oh the joy, I can only wait for the day he comes home - and pray I'll be home too.

Well, Kor if you were home now we'd be in the mamak watching you swallow down plates of Maggi Goreng and whatever you feel like having. Hee.

One day.

Till then, lets focus on the present blessings. Beyond blessed to have grown up with so many cousins. Despite the distance, Kor always say, "Blood is thicker than water."
Wishing my cousins - Ignatius, Cyreah, and Sharon a very happy birthday. April babies. Spent the whole day out with them today (legs almost killed me shhh don't tell my mummy ). I don't know if I will be able to fly back this Gawai.

About my knees, this Friday is my scan. Hoping they will be able to diagnose the problem. Would appreciate prayers!


GOD BLESS!

Ps/ today Obama came to Malaysia. Figured it's worth mentioning just for memories sake.

Pps/ A good read about dating/courtship. Just another perspective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment