Tuesday 20 May 2014

Nouveau départ

Hello everyone. I have decided that I do not want to constantly be reminded of all the low times - therefore no more sad posts or whatever. All good things are to be said only. Wow, in two days everything has escalated quickly. I need to tell everyone something. Well, I lost something quite important to me. And no, it is not the object or its value. It is about its meaning. Losing it gives my parents the liberty to bring it up anytime they want to call me irresponsible. I am literally giving them the green light to bring this occasion up in lectures and etc. I know they will never forget me losing something like that. But then, a though struck me. If my parents are God's representatives on earth and the authority He put us under, I bet they too will forgive and forget. Because I know they want the best for me. I hope this much is true. So many things to research by the way! Yet, here I am blogging. So many things to find out even more to anticipate. Ohkay, i've got this. My interview is just around the corner and I may be flying off in July already! I know I have always planned for these things to happen, but it is actually really happening. For real. Here is to new beginnings and hopefully more grace. Thank you God. ps/ interesting article. Read?




He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; He causes me to stand on the heights.  Psalms 18:33

0 comments:

Post a Comment