Monday 19 May 2014

#643

Hello all!

I just got accepted into a decent Uni. Yayers, so excited and happy. Finally feel a little bit secure of my future plans. Hope everything else goes well. These past few days... have been happening. Exhausted emotionally and physically. This morning's email for my acceptance really made my day. So, thanks God.

Also, today is a happy day for my bimbo. I have not done this in a long time but it is my best friend's birthday! So here is a post dedicated to her. Happy 19th birthday Qing Hua! I really hope you can read the writing behind the card. Really enjoyed making your card, I know you love it. Well, I hope you will receive cards every year on your birthday from me. (No matter how far away or where you are in the world) I am so happy to be here (finally, no MSSD, Kuching whatever) with you on your special day. And I hope that you will have a good one. Please stay safe in Penn State. I will miss you a lot but I am so grateful for your presence. You are my favourite bimbo and you should know that. Thanks for always hanging out with me. :)





Darling, just swear you'll stay, right by my side.

Be My Forever, Christina Perri ft. Ed Sheeran

0 comments:

Post a Comment