Thursday 29 May 2014

Roadtrippin' 2014

This morning, after sending off my application Mom decided to take us somewhere(since it is the holidays). So I drove us all to a nearby state - Malacca. It was Samantha's first time seeing the sights. She has been there plenty of times; but only in hotels. Well, here are some of my favourite shots. Took more but I am just too tired. So this will suffice, I am sorry if you don't like the colour but I love the temperature in the edits. Heh.

DSC_6940


DSC_6849


DSC_6945Famous Malacca Cendol


DSC_6804Amsterdam in Malaysia?


DSC_6869


DSC_6908Shot by the baby sister - haha I like it despite the exposure


DSC_6889


DSC_6758Another of my fave shots - only changed the colour.


Thats it for now. My legs felt better. So healthy and okay with walking around for almost three hours. God is good. Today was a good day. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment