Wednesday 28 May 2014

What next?

Twitter is flooded.... with pictures of my best buds heading to SUKMA. I will be praying and hoping for the best for every athlete. It is time to over throne Terengganu and get first guys! Selangor nombor satu selamanya k. Haha, and if you are wondering. Yes I am certain my running days are sort of over, I mean for SUKMA of course. Everyone tries to make me feel better by saying, what will happen if you win a gold medal in SUKMA? It is a coveted achievement for every runner no doubt. But if your chance is gone, life goes on. With or without you - the ugly truth.

So here I am taking some time to thank God for allowing me to run in SUKMA two years ago. (Something I will never regret). I still don't know how I did it, SPM and SUKMA at the same time, but I know He is the reason. Now it is time to move forward, to greater heights. To look back and feel thankful, grateful and blessed. To look forward with optimistic hopes, expectations and excitement.

Remember that Genia.



You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

―  C.S. Lewis

0 comments:

Post a Comment