Saturday 31 May 2014

So.

This morning was very eventful. We went to town this morning for  kopitiam and it was amazing as usual. And the eggs so perfectly boiled. On the way we also got a new case for our fave (aging) DSLR. The price was surprisingly reasonable - one if the reasons we love KL.
Afterwards me and Dad even manage to vacuum the cars before it got hot. Such a productive morning :)

Oh but sadly, the brother has not been replying my messages for weeks now. And to think that he had just Skype with dad yesterday. Ughh this means so much catching up to do when we talk again.

Till then everyone! Kinda out of quotes for now. Too lazy.




So sick of everyone asking why I am not back home in my kampung. Dad won't let me go but he won't keep quiet about it either. Way to rub salt into its wound Dad. Seriously so edgy today. But nevertheless Thank You God for tomorrow. For all the blessings you've poured on the Ibans. And to those celebrating,

Selamat Ari Gawai!




 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live.

Ecclesiastes 3:12


0 comments:

Post a Comment