Tuesday 1 December 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

So relevant magazine seems to constantly appear on my blog posts. I don't have much to say about thanksgiving - it is all in my journal. But this article summed up what I'm feeling. Worth your 5 minutes :)


This Thanksgiving,
may you and I be challenged to trust God more,
to believe Him better,
and to know Him deeper.
His heart is good,
His love is pure,
His plans are magnificent.
Whether we feel it or not, it doesn’t cease to be true.
May you be challenged to be more than thankful this holiday season…
as you lay down your pain and problems at His feet–and choose to trust Him again.
Grace and peace to you, dear one, as you learn to rest in the arms of a loving God.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 'Give Thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Jesus.'


Source: http://www.relevantmagazine.com/life/when-its-hard-be-thankful

0 comments:

Post a Comment