Tuesday 27 May 2014

27/05/2014

Okay so I know every post has a date but I couldn't think of a title. Anyway, for the first time ever a bunch of us got up at before 6am to "see the sunrise" in a park. Apparently it turned bright when we were on the way, but it was an accomplishment for us all kay. Anyway, we went for breakfast. The plan was to cycle in that park. Spent hours cycling and when we were all tired we went to a nearby mall afterwards to cool off. Finally got to have a decent chat with my best buds. Remising about high school days, oh those days. Feels good to be around the high school people again. Feels like school was just yesterday, oh well. Immensely grateful. Blessed.

Thankful for the time I have back home. I know things will be so different after everyone goes their separate ways, but if we can finish Pre-U and get back together, we can definitely graduate and meet up again, this I know.  

I must say it is good to be physically back! Today is an ultimate milestone - since my knee injury. Mom did not actually allow me to go back to doing stuff like these but I kinda ignored her. Surprisingly when I came home (in fact you can call it a miracle) she didn't stir things up. Samantha made me recompense for the time spent away from home that day - I had to mix frozen yoghurt for her to freeze. And some more yoghurt to eat. That cutie. Haha, anyway, back to mom. She just happily asked me to cook dinner (because she loves the way I cook the chicken fyi) hahaha. Also, I came home to new/replenished tea and pastry. Yes, my family are tea people. Tea is sacred, every flavour bought is someone's favourite.

 

Today was a really good day. :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment